Date: 6-7 February 2018. Lisbon, Portugal
Local Organizers: Helena Bragança and Pedro Naves
- Agenda of the Meeting (Lisbon, 6-7 February 2018)
- Minutes (Lisbon, 6-7 February 2018)
- Chair report presentation
- GO+prevCRP – Development of integrated strategies for the prevention of pine pitch canker – Dina Ribeiro
- Phosphite shift physiological and hormonal profile on Monterey pine and delays Fusarium circinatum progression – Barbara Correia
- Sampling on pine wood nematode symptomatic trees: Importance of a good election of the sample location in the tree – Paula Zamora
- Unraveling host-pathogen interactions in pine pitch canker disease: URGENTpine – Joana Amaral
- PLURIFOR – Transnational plans for the management of forest risks – Julio Diez
- Revising the FSC Pesticides Policy and Pesticide Use for Control of Fusarium in Certified Nurseries and Plantations – Verica Vasic
- Working Group 1: Diagnosis – Ioos et al.
- Working Group 2: Interactions (Task 3) – Elvira-Recuenco
- Working Group 2: Interactions (Task 4) – Fernández
- Working Group 3: Pathway of disease spread – Hantula et al.
- Working Group 4: Pest risk analyses – Raposo et al.
- Working Group 5: Management – Martín-García et al.